Board of Trustees Meetings and Important Congregational Meetings, 2017-2018
Posted by Rev Roger
Posted on July 31, 2017
A Notice and Invitation from our Elected Board of Trustees
· Board meetings are the 4th Thursday each month, 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm, usually in the Theodore Abell Library at UUSS–EXCEPT for November, which will be Nov 30, 2017, because of Thanksgiving, and December which will be in the Fahs Classroom on Dec 21, 2017, because of Christmas.
· Fall UUSS Congregational Meeting—need a quorum of voting UUSS Members. Sunday, October 22 after the service. 2425 Sierra Blvd., sanctuary, main building
· Congregational Strategic Planning Retreat—all members and pledging friends invited! Saturday, October 28, 9:30am – 3:00pm (please register in advance for food planning)
· Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Regional Assembly (every 3-4 years), Friday – Sunday, April 27-29, Portland, Oregon
· Spring UUSS Congregational Meeting—need a quorum of voting UUSS Members. Sunday, May 20, 2018, after the service. 2425 Sierra Blvd., sanctuary, main building.
· Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) General Assembly (annually), Wednesday – Saturday, June 20-24, 2018, Kansas City, Missouri