March 3, 2016
We Like Having Fun at UUSS — this weekend
Posted by Rev Roger
Posted on March 3, 2016
- UUSS Hiking Group—this new activity group takes off Sunday, March 6, at 2:00 PM. See more in the Blue Sheet announcements.
- This is the last weekend to see “Steel Magnolias” on our stage. At last Sunday’s matinee the cast got a standing ovation. (And the set and sound design deserve an ovation too.) See: theaterone.org
- We like eating pancakes for a cause! This Sunday, March 6, our Kids Freedom Club will make breakfast for us. Our voluntary donations will help to free people from debt bondage and other forms of slavery through the international work of Free the Slaves.
- We Like Feelin’ Groovy—that’s the name of our dance party on March 12. Music by the band No Divas. Refreshments by potluck: finger foods and other goodies. Please register so we know how many to consultant is available to advise and encourage you on your ideas for the service auction and raffle.plan for. No admission charge, but voluntary donations are welcome to cover costs
- We like eating a lovely dinner, watching kids do a cakewalk, and having other kinds of fun at our annual service auction, April 16. Get your tickets this weekend! After the Sunday service, an auction consultant will be present to give advice and encouragement for your ideas for donations to the service auction or the raffle basket table.
What did I forget? Please add it to the COMMENTS! See you soon.